A summary of the feedback from the ongoing trilogues is available.
EP ITRE Committee – 6 November 2017
Feedback from ongoing negotiations (EECC/Del Castillo)
– View related documents and the next stage of the procedure in the Policy Pipeline
Vice-Chair Morten Helveg Petersen (ALDE, DK) made the following introductory remarks:
- the first introductory trilogue had taken place on 25 October 2017, and the aim was to conclude the work by April 2018.
Rapporteur Pilar del Castillo Vera (EPP, ES)
- the second trilogue would take place on 6 December 2017 and would focus on the spectrum part of the proposal;
- although the trilogues were taking place under the current Estonian Presidency, the upcoming Bulgarian Presidency was also taking part in the discussions;
- she stated that the participation among the Shadow Rapporteurs was “excellent”;
- there was not much agreement yet because the work had only started but she stated that “things were really going well”.
Source: One Policy Place