The Commission is targeting the most damaging unfair trade practices to grant farmers and small and medium sized businesses greater certainty and less need to manage risks over which they have little or no control.
- View the full press release
- View the Q&A
- View the Proposal for a Directive
- View the Impact Assessment
- View the Impact Assessment Summary
- View the feedback page. Open for feedback 12 April – 7 June 2018.
- View the speech by Commissioner Phil Hogan at COM Agri meeting on the Unfair Trading Practices proposal, European Parliament, Brussels
Reactions from the European Parliament political groups
- S&D: Press release: After 10 years, we finally welcome the Commission’s proposal on unfair practices in the food supply chain
Source: European Commission