Reactions from the European Parliament political groups to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s hearing at the European Parliament on 22 May 2018.
- S&D Group: Udo Bullmann presses “thumbs-down” button on Zuckerberg-meeting in the European Parliament
- ECR Group: Kamall: Who needs Interpol when you have Mark Zuckerberg?
- ALDE Group: Zuckerberg’s answers were inadequate and Facebook users whose data has been misused must be compensated, say ALDE Group
- GUE/NGL Group: Zuckerberg interrogated on misinformation, double-standards & cosy EU ties
- Greens/EFA Group: Greens/EFA reaction to the meeting with Facebook boss
Source: One Policy Place