Create your account in under 3 minutes & get started instantly with Free Premium Access for 30 days. Here’s what you’ll get:
- One Place: EU energy & climate change, environment, digital, and trade policy content brought together so you see the entire picture
- Expert daily information: Our experienced team track & code publicly available information from the EU institutions
- More time: Our timely summaries of Parliamentary Committees enable you to disseminate information quickly
- Forward planning: One Policy Planner syncs with your personal calendar & integrates with your Policy Newsfeed
- Control and flexibility: Our features enable you to personalise our content to meet your needs, when it suits you
You need to be logged into One Policy Place in order to upgrade to premium access. Please login or create your account.Create My Account Login With My Username and Password
A few FAQs – if you don’t find an answer to your question try our Help & Support page or contact us.
How long is Free Premium Access available for?
30 days and your Free Premium Access expires automatically.
Do I need to submit bank or credit card details?
Why do you need my company name and phone number?
This is part of our authentication process – it proves you’re human.
Why do you ask for a billing address if Premium Access is free?
Whilst our premium service is free, we require a billing address to ensure our site is secure, and again this is part of our authentication process.
Is there an obligation to purchase?
No, there is no obligation to purchase.
Will the Free Premium Access end automatically?
Yes, we take care of that and send you an e-mail on the last day of the Free Premium Access period.
If you have not found the answer to your question, then please do contact us and we’ll answer any questions promptly.