The Commission will receive comments between 22 July 2019 and the 14 October 2019.
The consultation focuses on Horizon Europe’s second pillar: ‘Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness’, and its six thematic clusters:
- Cluster 1, Health
- Cluster 2, Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Cluster 3, Civil security for Society
- Cluster 4, Digital, Industry and Space
- Cluster 5, Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Cluster 6, Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Deadline: 8 September 2019.
The Commission launched a public consultation to evaluate and review the rules for state aid in agriculture, rural areas and forestry.
EFSA is publicly consulting on draft dietary reference values (DRVs) for sodium and chloride, the final two nutrients in its review of scientific advice on nutrient intakes for the EU population.
The Greens/EFA group launched a grassroot campaign on the CAP in the form of a citizen consultation.