The Commission will receive comments between 22 July 2019 and the 14 October 2019.
The consultation focuses on Horizon Europe’s second pillar: ‘Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness’, and its six thematic clusters:
- Cluster 1, Health
- Cluster 2, Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Cluster 3, Civil security for Society
- Cluster 4, Digital, Industry and Space
- Cluster 5, Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Cluster 6, Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Deadline: 8 September 2019.
The Commission launched a public consultation to evaluate and review the rules for state aid in agriculture, rural areas and forestry.