On 11 of March 2020, a public conference will gather financiers and industry representatives to discuss how public and private investors can join forces with the Innovation Fund to deliver the investments needed to scale up innovative, low-carbon technologies.
The following day, strategy and financial engineering experts selected by the members of the Innovation Fund Expert Group (IFEG) will meet to discuss the project maturity, innovation and scalability selection criteria, due diligence, project development assistance and knowledge sharing under the Innovation Fund.
A panel discussion will address the following issues:
– How the regulator formulates the rules and how and by whom these rules may be influenced;
– The practical implications of these rules on businesses;
– The characteristics that an investor might need to understand when selecting a Sustainable and Responsible Investment.
The mission of the conference is to link the global building sector to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and to define its role towards the achievement of 2030 objectives. Central to our discussions will be achieving UN Sustainable Development Goal 11, Sustainable Cities and Communities. BEYOND 2020 is considered to be one of the world’s most prestigious conferences and forums in the field of sustainable built environment.
Includes a Q&A on LIFE Integrated Projects.
EIB’s Capital Markets Department, jointly with ESM, is organising a seminar in Luxembourg targeted at reserve managers of central banks and official institutions.
- The program will cover macro, market and green/sustainable finance themes.
- Participants will benefit from discussions with high-level speakers from the public and private sectors in a confidential setting.
Now in its 18th consecutive year, the European Financial Services Conference is widely considered as the major event in the Brussels calendar on financial services, annually attracting some 400 senior bankers and financial policymakers to discuss the most pertinent issues affecting European and global financial markets. Hosted by Accenture, Barclays, Bloomberg and Kreab, the 2020 edition will look at embracing change in a time of uncertainty.